Custom Modular Homes
Tom Weaver Custom Homes has been in the modular home business for 10 years. The owner, Tom Weaver, has over 30 years of experience as an excavator contractor and saw the need to offer people more. Tom believed the customer should have good workmanship, a quality product, and an honest dealership when purchasing the biggest investment of their lives. Tom prides himself on always being there for his customers and stands behind his work and his word. Customer satisfaction is his main priority. There are model homes to visit and speak to the owners about the entire process and confidence they received from Tom Weaver Custom Homes. Tom’s previous customers are always willing to share their positive experience and open their door to show off their beautiful home!
Why Consider a Modular Home by Tom Weaver Custom Home?
- Shorter build time – you can be in your home in months!
- Build on a foundation or crawl space
- More affordable than site-built homes
- Able to customize your floor plan
- Energy efficient
- Garages – onsite or modular – can be built along with your home
- High-quality upgraded options that are not standard with most competitors
- Fully insured
- Strong references
Step-by-Step Process in Building Your New Home
- Must be pre-approved. We can assist you with local banks to get you the best rate.
- Choosing Your House Design
- Unlike other modular home companies, Tom Weaver Custom Home encourages the buyer to design their own custom floor plan. This is a life changing event and your house should reflect who you are.
- Crawl space
- Block foundation
- ICF Styrofoam
- Setting/Craning House on Foundation
- The house is delivered to your prepared site and set on the foundation by a crane. When all sections are placed, the set crew works to seal the house from the elements
- Interior/Exterior Finishes
- Plumbing and Heating
- Final Touches
- The owner is encouraged to ensure all work is done to their satisfaction.
- Completed Home
- You are now ready to move into your beautiful home!
Tom Weaver Icon Legacy Ranch House completed Dec. 2015
“I would like to share our experience with Tom Weaver Excavating & Homes, when my wife and I decided to build a new ranch home we started our search for a modular home manufacturer and builder. We had talked to people in our area that we knew and got feedback and recommendations, we visited a couple of model homes and open houses. We narrowed it down to two Builders, Tom Weaver and Icon Legacy was one of them, we worked with both companies as we designed our home, I carefully compared each estimate feature by feature between both companies to be sure we were making a fair apples to apples comparison. Tom Weaver was very good to work with and quick to respond. When we had all of the information we needed to make our decision, we went with Tom Weaver Excavating & Homes and Icon Legacy.
Tom Weaver is the easiest and most comfortable person to deal with, he brings many years of experience to the table and was very helpful in making suggestions and improvements to our decision process. Tom was very patient with us as we worked through our comparison process and waited for our property to close. As soon as we gave the green light approval he made things happen fast, we placed our house order in August and we set the house on Oct. 22nd and moved in Dec 11th. Our experience has been great, the quality of the work Tom and his crew of sub contractors was exceptional and it shows in the end result. With any project there are always a few problems that arise but I can say that whatever issues have come up they have been dealt with promptly and satisfactorily by Tom.
I want to address the negative comments that have been left on websites about Icon Legacy, our experience was great. Randy was a great help from the beginning, offered suggestions when we didn’t know exactly what we wanted to do. We went on a tour through the factory and he explained how the manufacturing process works. After the house was delivered and set if we have any issues they were quickly resolved by the service team. They went above and beyond to make sure we were happy. We had none of the negative experiences mentioned on web reviews.
The most important part of the whole experience was selecting the proper builder/contractor, this person is the key individual which determines if your experience is Great or not. He is your representative and works on your behalf between the Housing manufacturer and all the trades. I highly recommend working with Tom Weaver.
Anyone that has visited and viewed our new home has commented how amazed they are at the details and quality, we are very pleased.”Chuck & Melinda Kostreva